Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby ohh

Tonight I brought Justin to India...well mainly to the boys in my house at Rising Star. Yesterday I promised Balakumar that if he finished his homework I would bring my computer and we could look at more pictures... So  he did- because he is the most amazing child ever. And then they wanted to see videos. It then became a major distraction for everyone who still had homework so I had to put the computer away. Balakumar came up to me today during playtime and said "I'm almost done with my homework- only one more thing. You bring computer this evening." So of course he finished his homework, in record time I might add. And I brought my computer again, but this time we went up to where all the little boys, who don't have homework sleep. And then I showed him more pictures and this time we watched videos. Except the only videos I have are a few music videos and some tv shows. And watching a tv show in a language you don't understand is never fun, so we watched Justin Bieber videos. They LOVED them. But after I ran out of those they thought all my other videos were boring. haha.
Then just when I was leaving Balakumar said "Auntie Martha, wait" and so I did and he handed me a piece of paper with his name at the top, and below it has a heart with has the words "for Martha" inside and around the heart there are lots of stars. Its basically super adorable and for sure tied for the best thing I have gotten while in India. I also got a bracelet from Soniya, she made me one and I love it. I'm only afraid of loosing it.
India is wonderful as always.
Here meet Balakumar.

Really not sure why this is my only photo of him. But it is. I'll work on this.
But for now goodnight/ good morning for all of you.
Tomorrow is my last day here at Rising Star so I'm going to try and be very awake for it.

Love. Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment